Every child, every year, eagerly awaits for his/her birthday. The excitement or happiness level for their own birthday is huge that they won’t even skip celebrating it for even a single year. And why should they even do so? We mean, it’s their birthday, right? It’s like an unsaid birthright of theirs to celebrate! And when it comes to pampering your child on his/her birthday, we know that you would want the happiness of the world for him/her. So, we came up with this list of tips to celebrate your child’s birthday party in a grand manner. And by grand, we don’t mean you necessarily have to spend extravagantly for throwing them a birthday party. But rather grand in its appeal or vibe. Here’s how and what you need to do!
- Get A Show-Stopping Birthday Cake – Birthday cakes are the very essence of the birthday parties which is why one couldn’t possibly imagine a birthday party to be “hip and happening” without a dreamy, creamy cake to celebrate it over with. So, either bake or order cake online in Mumbai or whichever place that you are currently residing with your child to celebrate his/her birthday in a joyous yet grand manner. Years from now, he/she might not remember every detail of this grand birthday party, but he/she will surely remember that there was a show-stopping birthday cake at his/her party which will be indeed amazing.
- Birthday Decorations Are Much Needed– What’s even a birthday party if the birthday boy/girl couldn’t even feel the vibe of it? That is the reason, we would advise you to decorate the room or the house of the child to celebrate his/her birthday in a grand manner. You can purchase or DIY some fancy decorations like colourful streamers, fill up some balloons, make the birthday banner, etc. Make sure you don’t end up spending too much on the decorations, as you need to even take care of some other things we will be talking about in other pointers.
- Organise A Treasure Hunt– Hide all the gifts for your child that you and his friends/family members may have gotten for him/her and drop some hints of him/her to chase for those gifts. A treasure hunt is what is sure to make your child’s birthday party grand, surprising and a memorable one, for sure. You child is even gonna love you for organising a fun activity/game like a treasure hunt on his/.her birthday.
- Ensure The Food/ Drinks Menu Is Set As Per Their Wish– Jot down all the food items and drinks, that your child loves to binge on. It could be some street food or even some junk food, let him/her enjoy his/her special day just the way, he/she has always dreamt of – No interruptions as he/she eats tonnes and tonnes of unhealthy, oily food. You can make the food/drinks in your own kitchen or can even order it from some local restaurant – the choice is totally yours.
- Set The Party Playlist– Let your child dance his/her heart away! And for this, make sure you have a party playlist set. You can include all those songs on which you know your child is gonna tap his/her feet along with his/her bunch of people. You can pick some cartoon songs, some Bollywood songs or even some Hollywood songs to set the birthday party mood right for your child.
So, what’s the wait for? Now that you know what all you need to do to throw your child a grand birthday party, start making the necessary arrangements for the same.