At this present age, online learning is picking up in popularity compared to the traditional way of learning where the students have to attend classes in colleges and universities. Students face many problems attending traditional colleges and universities, for example like high tuition fees, paying for hostel or renting of room, transportation and shortage of courses. These and many other problems led students to search for alternatives elsewhere. In recent years, there has been a sharp increase of students enrolling for online degree courses. Many have taken the full online program while others have opted for the part or selective courses e.g. choosing to learn math online. The increase has proven that online learning is just as effective as the traditional classroom education.
Why is online learning becoming more popular?
* Cheaper option. Online courses is much more affordable compared to the traditional colleges or universities. Online learning students save on commuting to and from the colleges or universities. Students also get to save on textbooks or other course materials because these are mostly provided free online.
* There are variety of courses or degree programs available online for students to choose from. All the way from a career certificate to a doctorate degree, e.g. online courses through apple tutoring app help students obtain their general education requirements at very low cost.
* More comfortable environment. Without a physical class session, lectures and other materials are sent to the students through the internet. The students will then read and complete the assignments in the comfort of their home without having to get dressed or rushing to make it on time to the class. Students will not have to get stuck in the traffic, looking for parking spaces or missing out important appointments or reaching the class late.
* Flexi time. Online learning students are able to plan their study time to suit their convenience without having to adjust or accommodate to the fixed time of the traditional classroom lessons. Students who are working can study after work or during their free time because the learning materials are always accessible online. With the help of one of the top free homework app, students can easily excel in their online learning courses.
* Good for career advancement. Those who are already working need not have to resign or give up their job to attend classroom lessons. Students can take online courses to complete the entire degree while working and at the same time able to be with their family.