Image Source: Flickr
The New Year is fast approaching, and for many companies, this is the time to start looking at their exhibition calendar, plotting out next year’s events. You might be a veteran on the circuit, or trying to make an impact on a new and unfamiliar industry, and whatever your line of business, one can never afford to overlook the importance of presentation. Here are a few stand design ideas that might just get your business noticed in the coming exhibition season, in no particular order.
- Suspended Ceiling– If you source an exhibition stand company that uses modular systems, they would likely have suspended ceilings. The entire structure is supported by a mid H section that is made from aluminium, with steel strands for support, which is ideal if you want a wide expanse floor space. Talking to people like professional UK exhibition stand builders Aspect Exhibitions will certainly pay dividends, and they can design and build something that will showcase your products in the best possible light.
- Interactive Digital Displays– If you really want to engage the visitor, why not enlist the help of digital technology? Seamless touchscreens will allow potential customers to interact and you can also store this valuable data for future exhibition planning. You could have a booth in which a person can wear a VR headset to fully experience your products – something any established exhibition contractor could handle.
- An Open Plan Stand– It isn’t essential that you have a ceiling on your stand, as many companies prefer the open plan approach, and with the right lighting, this is an excellent concept. Hanging graphics boards will add some depth to the stand, and with small presentation stands around the outside, your stand will have a warm and inviting feel.
- Textured Spaces– Using quality fabrics and special composites, you can give your stand an extra dimension with rich hanging sections that can be semi-transparent. Of course, there are many ways to achieve this, and by discussing your options with an established stand designer, a suitable concept can be agreed upon. There are informative articles on how best to use textures within a room available online which might help you to create the right environment.
- The Immersive Experience– By building walls around your stand, you can certainly create an air of curiosity, and with the right media inside, the immersive experience can leave a lasting impression. Exhibition visitors might be working, yet we all love to enjoy the experience and by shutting out the outside world, you can create a fantasy experience that is guaranteed to impress.
When it comes to exhibition stand design, it really does depend on your product or service, and if you would like to be fully aware of all your design options, search out a leading exhibition stand designer, who can make some recommendations. All it takes to make contact with a stand designer is an online search, and by using the same contractor throughout the year, you can create your own unique branding and make the most out of the annual calendar.